Monday, 23 February 2015

How to Style - The Duster Coat

Not sure about you - but I find duster coats to be one of those clothing items to be a fashion staple which makes you stand out and look completely on  point IF and only if styled well. If not, you can end up looking like some distant cousin of Holmes, and lets just say I do not think it is anyone's aim to look like any detective's distant relative!

So here is an idea of how I would style this gorgeous sleeveless topshop duster coat.



Bee Style - Styling the Duster Coat


Duster Coat / Top / Bag / Earrings / Watch / Jeans / Bracelet / Sandals / Lipstick

How do you wear your duster coat?

Let  me know what you think of this style in the comments below :)


Don't forget to follow :)



3 comments:

  1. I don't own a duster coat but I like your suggestions!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to get one of these, love what you put together!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...