Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Etsy Winter Warmers

Winter is finally somewhere round the corner, and we can all finally get our cosy knits out! I'm not sure what about you, buy I definitely do love some knitted accessories, because apart from keeping you warm, they always finish off an outfit perfectly. 

So as always, I got lost in the magical world of handmade etsy stuff...and thought I'd share with you my fav items, which I would definitely wouldn't mind having in my winter knits wardrobe!





Which are your favourite pieces 
&
Do you have particular colours you like more for the winter months?
Let me know in the comments section below :)

Don't forget to follow :)

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the hat! Love your posts, I'm your new follower :)

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue scarf. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beanie and the hand warmers are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that woolly hat looks so comfy cozy! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I came across your blog!Those mittens are so cute!


    xoxoRida

    mysimplyperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great!!

    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you and would be delighted if you could do the same!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I actually just opened up my Etsy shop for handmade knitted scarves, would love it if you checked it out! :)

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/FloralConstellation

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chunky blue scarf is beautiful. I haven't shopped very much at Etsy in a couple months. Looks like I need to revisit it.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving day my dearest and thank you so much for being part of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, loving the beanie :D xox Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...