Saturday, 2 November 2013

Top 5 Ankle Boots

Its ankle boots time! 
We have finally got a glimpse of Winter these past two days, which I'm honestly totally excited about cause I can get my ankle boots and scarves out!
As the weather starts changing, I am sure everyone is looking to do some shopping to finish off whatever is missing from their Winter wardrobe.
So here are my top 5 staple ankle boots, which would definitely finish off any outfit in style!
Enjoy :)Top 5 Ankle Boots

Paul Boots by Timeless - ASOS - HERE
Navy Boots by Timeless - ASOS - HERE
Black Block Heel Gold Plated Boots - Ebay - HERE
London Rebel Boots  - ASOS - HERE
Cut-Out Side Buckle Boots - AX Paris - HERE

I used to like black as a boots colour, but now I'm totally attracted to different shades of brown!
What are your fav shades for shoes?

Any fav from the above?

Let me know what you think :)

Checkout the below links for more of Kellina's Thoughts :)

 Bloglovin * Google+Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...