Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Online Shop Review - CHOIES.COM

Hiya,

Thought of reviewing an online shop - CHOIES - which is quite popular in the blogging world, however it is not so much heard of in Malta. 
With regards to products - it provides an extensive range - very unique and original. Some items can be quite out there - so you have to be quite risky in wearing them - however it does provide some gorgeous products, which can fall in the category of normal every day use.
I had the opportunity to check out a couple of things - and I must say that I am extremely impressed with the quality of the products.
The first item I got was this vintage style leaf necklace in gold. As everyone living on this crazy planet knows - gold accessories have been everywhere this summer - so thought this would be perfect to add to my outfits. 

The quality of the necklace is really great and can be styled with various outfits. To be quite honest, I was expecting it to be more a vintage/dirty gold rather than the yellowish bright gold, but I cannot say it is disappointing in any way - as it can still be easily styled.


The next thing I got was a tshirt from the brand ELF SACK - which I got by simply filling a questionnaire about my opinion about the brand! (Link below if you want to fill in the questionnaire and get your free product).

The tshirt has a retro baroque print with gold studs on the side. I am extremely impressed with the quality of the tshirt. It just looks perfect with a pair of denim shorts or skirt.





Packaging - Products received where in separate good quality zipper bags - which is much better than the flimsy plastic some high street clothes come in.


Postage - CHOIES offers free world wide delivery (which is always a major plus). Delivery too around 3 to 4 weeks which is quite a lot - however I was impressed with their customer service as they actually emailed me to check if I had received my products! Thumbs up for the amazing customer service!

On the whole I truly recommend this site - keeping in mind delivery takes quite a long time.

If you would like to fill in the questionnaire and receive a free product from the ELF SACK range - CLICK HERE

       Bloglovin * Google+Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...