Sunday, 2 June 2013

Etsy Finds - Makeup Bags #2

With Summer just round the corner (or at least I hope, considering it was raining yesterday!), I always have the urge to look for a new makeup bag. Probably its because of the increase in the amount of products I carry around with me when compared to the  colder months. 
So here is a cute collection of some adorable makeup bags I have lately found on etsy....Hope you like the choices :)
cosmetic case, makeup bag in Blue cotton floral pattern and Brown leather

Medium Zip Pouch by MinneBites / Handmade Modern Makeup Bag - Navy Coral Clutch - Cosmetic Case - Zipper Pouch - Gift for Her, ready to ship

Makeup Bag Cosmetic Case Zipper Pouch Quilted Patchwork Good Folks

Cosmetic bag boxy style. Makeup storage zipper pouch. Golden yellow and mustard paisley print

I have already done a similar post last year - HERE  is the link if you would like to check that out as well :)

Which of the above would you personally choose?
Do you usually carry around a makeup bag in your bag?


Let me know what you think by commenting below :)

Don't forget to follow :)

12 comments:



  1. I love those Makeup Bag!
    The last one is so cute!
    Thanks for the post!
    Have a fab sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bags! I need to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, and lovely selection! Thank you so much for featuring my paisley makeup bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bags! Nice post :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my makeup bag :)

    Lovely Post
    milloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely assortment of handmade makeup bags! Thanks for including mine! :)

    Best,
    Mary of MinneBites

    www.minnebites.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never shopped at Etsy before, but I am currently in need of a good make up bag for my holiday so I'll definitely need to check it out. :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Etsy always have such fab pieces, it'd definitely one of my favorite placed to shop online! :) These bags are all so pretty and the second one is just to die for! <33

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving all the bags - so cute i really dop love etsy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice :D
    Stop by LittleMissTwiggy :)
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/clothingloves-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! I already have so many but it's always tempting to get more))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...