Sunday, 26 May 2013

Etsy Finds - Summer Randoms

Hiya,
For this week's post - I chose to share with you some random items I found on Etsy which are just amazing and which I am really tempted to purchase!
Hope you like them as much as I do!
Green and black oversized clutch with long strap

Mothers Day Wrap Bracelets, Hand Stamped  Charm Bracelets, XO, Faith, Hope, Love Bracelets, Valentine's Day Jewelry, Initial Jewelry

Post Earrings Petite Carolina Cranesbill Leaf Botanical Fine Silver Sterling Rustic Nature

Green Paisley Aztec Infinity Scarf Flower Pattern Scarf Aztec Floral Infinity Scarf Loop Scarf Infinity

Forget the Glass Slipper This Princess Wears Running Shoes White Burnout Tank Top

I just love these items! 
All very original and great colours! 

What do you think of the above picks?
Have you checked out my GIVEAWAY yet (HERE)?

Let me know what you think by commenting below :)

Don't forget to follow :)

13 comments:

  1. Hello my dear!
    Nice selection!
    I love the choises!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of those kinds of bracelets! :)

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to join on my blog's first ever giveaway brought to you by Oasap! It'll mean so much to me if you join <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love etsy !! really love the the tank top ! makes me wanna get it for when work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice items... especially that first clutch :D
    check out new posts on LittlemissTwiggy :)
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/05/happy-time-with-miss-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts!
    Follow and check out me? http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green bag

    stylemecoco.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Botanical Fine Silver earrings! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah - loving those charm bracelets. Definitely saving for future gifts :)

    xo,
    Lela (at LelaLondon.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Etsy... you can find so many fab things :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. eToro is the #1 forex trading platform for novice and professional traders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...