Sunday, 7 April 2013

Etsy Finds - Tote Bags

Who has enough tote bags in their life? I definitely don't! Totes can just be used for anything and I use and abuse mine to be honest, because I simply use them for anything I need!

So today's etsy finds is all about some gorgeous totes all under $15 - therefore cheap and  cheerful!

Hope you like this week's picks!
Fuschia/Purple Pattern: 15" Cotton Tote with Black Handles

Live Laugh Love Typography Canvas Tote with Shoulder Strap - other sizes and personalizatin available

Vintage World Map Hearts Illustration Eco Cotton Tote Bag

Seeker of Happines - Canvas Tote Bag (You Choose Handle Color)

Owl cotton tote bag, vintage fabric and button design

How adorable are they?
Which is your favourite choice?

Don't forget to checkout my GIVEAWAY HERE!!


Don't forget to follow :)

7 comments:

  1. That last bag is my favorite!
    Wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know!
    Kisses, Gabi
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vintage world map one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to make my own tote bags!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so true... you can never have enough tote bags! I'm loving the Live Love Laugh design... so cute! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post ;) Really cute :*

    Don't forget to take part at the CHICNOVA GIVEAWAY ! :)

    good luck :*

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...