Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Celebrity Inspiration - Jessica Biel

Haven't done one of these posts in ages!!! So here is one of my fav celebrities - Jessica Biel is casual/smart day outfit perfect for the current season!

Hope you like it!
Celebrity Inspiration - Jessica Biel

Sunglasses / Jeans / Blazer / Watch / Pink Gold Ring / Jumper / Bag / Heels
(Click on the above items for links)

What do you think of this outfit?
Would you wear anything similar?


Don't forget to check out GIVEAWAY HERE


Don't forget to follow :)


5 comments:

  1. Found you through Monday Beauties!

    I love this outfit. It's so simple and chic at the same time. Love the muted colors with the pop of red. Adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jessica Biel :) I'm following you,follow me :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her casual style more than her red carpet style!! You did a great job recreating her outfit!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit...would wear all of it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collage!

    I would also wear that bag!



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...