Friday, 1 March 2013

Scotland Trip...

As some of you already know, I've been to Scotland on a work trip & some have asked for some photos of the trip. Since it was a work trip - we did not have any time for sight seeing, but we still had a great time doing some shopping in the eves! I will be posting a primark haul next week and another general haul later on.
Here are a few pics of the trip.....I was very happy that it snowed - even though it was for just one morning.....
View from our attic window

Waking up to snow...


Super duper happy with the snow - it was actually snowing at that point, but its not showing in the pic! Had to wear my beanie and gloves after a couple of minutes!

A yummy lunch

Fish & Chips

Valentine's Cupcakes

Cock

Shopping in Glasglow

Air view of Britain

Have you ever been to Scotland?





10 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO AMAZING!!! I WISH I WAS THERE! <3

    http://luceindia.blogspot.com.au/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos!!!!

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. The snow look so pretty. I would love to visit Scotland.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...I want a holiday now! Lovely pictures :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :D
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics! looks like a lot of fun want to visit one day! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing, i'd love to go someday!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm majorly jealous you got to visit scotland! definitely on my list of places i want to travel to. this looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome photos; visited Scotland some 5 years ago, would love to go again!!

    dor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! The food looks amazing.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it was really random to wake up to the snow! Lovely post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...