Tuesday, 19 March 2013

How to Style a Striped Top

Not sure about you, but as the weather gets warmer, I start getting attracted to striped tops! I guess its because they are extremely versatile and just go with anything. So I decided to share with you some inspirations I found on Pinterest on how to wear a simple striped top - hope you like it :)

White Pattern (White) Black Faded Stripe Lace Shoulder Sweater | 270200419 | New Look

 




My style would definitely be the first one, however I definitely like the other outfits and will definitely be trying them out this spring!

Which is your fav style?
Let me know in the comments box & don't forget to checkout giveaway HERE

Don't forget to follow :)

5 comments:

  1. A striped top is probably the most classic & easiest to style......as evidenced by your images here!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I've been grabbing all things striped off the shelves later, its my go to Summer look. I'd have to agree with you the first is my favourite but they are all cute.

    Just put your blogger on follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Ive followed you...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess :)

    I mentioned you in this post: http://allthingslady.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/tag-post-11-questions-and-11-people/


    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the outfit in the first picture :)

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...