Sunday, 17 March 2013

Etsy Finds - Sparkly Stud Earrings

Hiya!
This week's item of choice from the amazing etsy world is sparkly stud earrings. Some of you might have realised that I just love stud earrings! This is mainly due to the fact that I think they just finish off any outfit perfectly. They're small but definitely make a great difference in an outfit!
I am totally in love with this week's picks! Definitely wouldn't mind having them in my collection!
How amazing are they?!! 
Let me know in the comments which pair is your fav!
Don't forget to take part in the giveaway!


Don't forget to follow :)

5 comments:

  1. Prettttttttty. I especially love the grey and gold studs! They're gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All pairs look great; I wouldn't be able to choose...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first pair, beautiful :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my rose gold studs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...