Sunday, 31 March 2013

Etsy Finds - Clutch Bags #2

Apart from wedding invites (mentioned in the previous post HERE), spring for me means the return of the clutch bags! I like them in Winter as well, however I honestly prefer keeping my hands in my pockets in the colder months rather than holding a clutch! 
So now that its time to get the clutch bags out - here are a few of my fav picks from the amazing world of etsy! 
(I had done another etsy finds - clutch bags last May HERE)!
Clutch bag - "Letter Medium Tricolor"

foldover clutch purse / home decor designer fabric / aqua teal mustard brown tan navy peach / spring and summer fashion

Foldover Clutch, On the Go, Bags,Totes, Floral, Pink, Tan, Brown, Tassel, Spring, Summer

Vegan Clutch, pleated handbag,wedding clutch,Faux Crocodile in light grey,Bridesmaids Clutch.

ARROW CLUTCH. Brown Leather Clutch. Wrist Strap Clutch. Oversized Clutch. Tribal Print Bag.

If only I could just open my wardrobe and find all the above inside! 

I truely love the above choices as they are all extremely original and unique!
Which of the above is your favourite?

Don't forget to checkout my GIVEAWAY HERE!!


Don't forget to follow :)

11 comments:

  1. The floral fold-over is too cute :)

    - christa xx

    www.cafeapois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a clutch lover and these ones are great!

    Come and check my latest post!
    http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/03/say-hi-topedro.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first 2 clutches are outstanding!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so unique and gorgeous, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, what a wonderful post dear!
    great blog, enjoy reading it.
    wondering if you wanna follow each other? we could stay in touch though!
    just let me know.
    best wishes, www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, great blog you have. I’m your new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  8. great finds!

    lydia from vintage2vogue
    stop by and say hello,

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...