Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Just A Chic Wishlist

Wishlists are always a must! Does anyone ever fulfill their wishlists? I personally wish I could, but I never manage! Apart from the financial aspect, my wishlists are always changing and technically are never ending :/
So today I decided to share my current fav 5 items on my list! Everything is really chic and classy in my opinion - so hope you like them as much as I do!!

Chic Wishlist


scarf / bag / watch / top / purse

Most of the items are ebay sale items - which are definitely great prices.

I can't stop checking out the Accurist watch - its such a beauty! and an Accurist for just £50! it would be a real pity not to get it - however I am trying to save money - so I'll just try and avoid getting it!

Any favs from the above wishlist?

9 comments:

  1. I love love love wishlists (especially love ticking them all off!) :) These are amazing picks!!!

    La Vie, Style Beaute

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the details... and that pepita blouse is perfect ;D

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wish list that every girl wishes. the little burgundy purse is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper!



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    HUGE GOODIEBAG GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag!
    it is gorgeous <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wish list is great. I really love that scarf.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. The handbag and scarf are fabulous!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...