Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Back to Blogging & New Earrings..

Hiya!!

Finally back to blogging! I've been on a work trip to Scotland, and was extremely busy! Now I'm back to the normal routine with a long list of posts to come! (Keep your eyes open for a Primark Haul!).


In the meantime I wanted to share with you these gorgeous earrings I got from oasap*. I needed some dangling earrings for ages but never seem to find a pair that is not too expensive - until I saw these!! Totally love their design - they are so classic!


Hope you're all having a great February! 
I'm definitely enjoying mine especially since I've experienced snow for the first time!! What to say - loved the snow but I definitely prefer sunny Malta!

Don't forget to follow :)
   Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

7 comments:

  1. welcome back!!! and cute earrings :)

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    p.s. how about few photos from Scotland? I bet you had awesome time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Scotland pictures please!
      Great dangly earrings!
      www.rsrue.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. welcome back!! I've never experienced snow myself...must really do so some day soon...

    dor
    http://www.askdorianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely vintage-esque earrings

    Marufa xx

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you got to go to Scotland!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings!!!


    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...