Heya, as most of you have already know, one of the most interesting tags going across the blogosphere is the 25 Random Facts About You!
I really like these kind of posts as they give a tiny view of who the person behind the blog really is.
So here are my 25 random facts :) Hope you enjoy it :)
3. I have 40+ scarves and cannot stop myself from buying new ones
5. Have a degree in Psychology
6. Summer is my favourite season!
7. I have never touched a horse - let alone been horse riding
8. Find it really difficult to throw away things (such as clothes etc)
9. Pink nails just make me happy :)
10. Hate borrowing books - i prefer buying my own and having my little library (still have all my Enid Blyton Books)
11. Scared of the dark
12.I hate vegetables, and only manage to eat a select few
13. No idea how to balance and ride a bike. Tried loads of times, but now I just gave up!
14. It is very rare that I do not wear a pair of jeans - trousers just feel weird
15. I really enjoy exploring new restaurants
16. I need to write appointments on a physical diary - virtual calenders just don't work for me
17. My favourite author is Lesley Pearse
19. I don't drink tea, coffee, hot chocolates or any other warm drinks
20.I'm really bad with social talk - i just blank out and become really self-conscious - making the situation even worse
21. I cry really easily - not necessarily when I'm sad, I cry when I'm really happy, angry, sad, excited, see someone really happy, and weirdly enough when I see someone doing something with great dedication and passion.
22. Favourite fruit has to be a peach
23. I love crochet - and have a couple of scarves which I've done myself (another on the way)
24. Avoid driving in narrow streets - mainly because I am always thinking that a child/cat/dog might come out running out of the houses or a side street and hit them
25. Love Vanilla scent- my fav perfumes, shower gels, candles, car fresheners etc all have traces or a lot of vanilla included.
Feel free to tag yourself, and link your post below! I would love to checkout similar posts!
Don't forget to follow :)