Saturday, 2 February 2013

25 Random Facts ..

Heya, as most of you have already know, one of the most interesting tags going across the blogosphere is the 25 Random Facts About You!
I really like these kind of posts as they give a tiny view of who the person behind the blog really is. 
So here are my 25 random facts :) Hope you enjoy it :)

1. Love going abroad - but a plane taking off scares me to death!

Scarves2. Need to eat a piece of chocolate every day 
3. I have 40+ scarves and cannot stop myself from buying new ones
4. Massive animal lover :)  
5. Have a degree in Psychology
6. Summer is my favourite season!
7. I have never touched a horse - let alone been horse riding
8. Find it really difficult to throw away things (such as clothes etc)
9. Pink nails just make me happy :)
10. Hate borrowing books - i prefer buying my own and having my little library (still have all my Enid Blyton Books)
11. Scared of the dark
12.I hate vegetables, and only manage to eat a select few
13. No idea how to balance and ride a bike. Tried loads of times, but now I just gave up!
14. It is very rare that I do not wear a pair of jeans -  trousers just feel weird
15. I really enjoy exploring new restaurants
16. I need to write appointments on a physical diary - virtual calenders just don't work for me
17. My favourite author is Lesley Pearse
Booze, Views, and Lounge Chairs on the Water’s Edge: Malta Beaches18. Love swimming and the beach ... the only reason why I miss being a student
19. I don't drink tea, coffee, hot chocolates or any other warm drinks
20.I'm really bad with social talk - i just blank out  and become really self-conscious - making the situation even worse
21. I cry really easily - not necessarily when I'm sad, I cry when I'm really happy, angry, sad, excited, see someone really happy, and weirdly enough when I see someone doing something with great dedication and passion. 
22. Favourite fruit has to be a peach
23. I love crochet - and have a couple of scarves which I've done myself (another on the way)
24. Avoid driving in narrow streets - mainly because I am always thinking that a child/cat/dog might come out running out of the houses or a side street and hit them
25. Love Vanilla scent- my fav perfumes, shower gels, candles, car fresheners etc all have traces or a lot of vanilla included.

Feel free to tag yourself, and link your post below! I would love to checkout similar posts!


Don't forget to follow :)
   Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

14 comments:

  1. that is some collection of scarves! they really do add interest to any outfit, plus keep you warm!!


    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think I need to do this later. I love posts like these.

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've kept all my Enid Blyton books too, I was so obsessed with her as a kid. Even now I love the famous five!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you hang your scarves - this is so cute! I can't believe you don't drink hot drinks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts! Vanilla is my favourite scent too, it's so yummy! I've done a post like this on my blog too if you wanna check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a fun post! GReat blog! Following you via the Monday Blog Hop! :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting facts! Like you I prefer real diaries and I eat chocolate daily ;)

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice post!!!

    I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back :>
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a bit of a scarf/snood obsession! Love yours :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this :) tempted to do one myself x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm the same way with you on #13!!! i can't balance a bike for the life of me. actually just tried again this weekend, and failed.

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post,from someone who's terrified of planes taking off herself! ;)

    Keep up the great work!
    dorianne
    http://www.askdorianne.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...