Thursday, 3 January 2013

Time For a New Mobile Cover :)

Heya, hope you all had a fantastic start to the New Year! During the past week I have been looking for a case for my HTC, since after a year I still had not found one that I really liked. This was until I came across this amazing ebay shop! It has so many amazing designs for all sorts of mobiles that I just had to share some of my fav designs with you! (This post is in no way sponsored - I just wanted to share this amazing shop with all of you)

The selection is endless, and there are so many designs that it becomes impossible to choose just one! My first choice, was the turquoise bohemian case, simply because it reminds me of Summer and the beach :) However I have to admit that the Banksy & the Eiffel Tower ones are my next favourites together with the Believe and Dream cases! 

Live Case - Love Case - Believe Case -   Dream Case


London Case - Banksy CaseParis Case

Macaroons Case - Bohemian Case - Gum Drops Case

How gorgeous are they?
Which is your favourite from the above selection?
Do you have a particular shop where you usually shop for mobile covers?

16 comments:

  1. I am loving Dream, Believe and London.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd want something from that second set. Love the beautiful classic images. The third set is cute, but would make me hungry all the time!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally just made me want to buy a new case for my phone. Those are so lovely!! The Banksy one is my favorite!!


    Also I want to thank you for joining my January Blog Hop!! Happy New Year to you!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Macaroons Case and the Paris Case have me obsessed! SO cute and classy. I'm following you from the January Blog Hop. Feel free to stop by and follow me back if you get the chance :) Happy New Year!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bohemian case is really pretty, I love it!
    Rosie
    x

    littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them but the believe one really stands out for me. I think believing is the first step to succeeding. Also, the Eiffel Tower on the second set is really pretty!

    Lucy
    Xx

    http://luceindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your casing!!!! the london one
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bohemian case,I wish an iPhone 4.....great post!what are think about my blog?Take a look here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've seen your posts and i really love your purposes, i hope we could follow each other to stay in touch and see inmediatly our new posts. wish your all the best for this 2013

    xoxo www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the one with the Eiffel tower!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the banksy case!!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The one with the macaroons <3

    http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these covers, they're all so pretty! :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dear,

    I see your blog daily. your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..

    AUDBOS Double Driver In-ear Deep Bass Noise Isolating Earphones|Headphones|Earbuds with Mic and Remote (Silver Hoop)

    Buy Now High Quality Earphone with good sound :- Earphones DB-02 | Audbos

    ReplyDelete
  15. At YuBingo We help you create awesome customized mobile covers that you will identify with. We want to give you the platform to express yourself in whatever way you want, through our breathtakingly beautiful Mobile Covers designs. Visit here - https://yubingo.com

    ReplyDelete

  16. Yes I bought one from ebay ( micromax q350 ) worn & torned thanks to my kids now buying new one from latestone.com Mobile Covers. I see free shipping charges and cover just for 99rs also during offers time or else 199rs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...