Thursday, 10 January 2013

The Sales - Top 4 Items

As I'm sure all of you have been doing in the past days, I have been checking out the sales! I've chosen my top 4 favourite sale items from my usual fav shops.
And here they are...
The Sales Top 4

Biker Jacket - New Look - £39.99 - £15
Mischa Barton Bag - New Look - £39.99 - £20
Cuban Heel Western Boots - Boohoo - £30 - £20
Heart Slouch Jumper - AX Paris - £30 - £19.99

Have you done any shopping during the sales?
Which is your favourite item from the above choice?


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts


17 comments:

  1. I love that jumper with the heart, looks so warm :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the most that burgundy jumper... perfect for these cold days...
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots and the bag :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool handbag. I would have definitely bought it :)
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-parents-concern.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater. The colors are so cute! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, very nice finds! especially love the bag

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mischa Barton Bag it would go very nicely with my Saturday Day time outfit.

    Grace

    http://lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great round up! i like that sweater!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cuban heel western boots are lovely!
    Love at first sight

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the boots!!!
    nice selection

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love that jumper it looks so slouchy and comfy :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I would love to have those boots.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...