Sunday, 27 January 2013

Etsy Finds - Passport Covers

As I have mentioned in some previous posts, I will be off to Scotland in a few weeks time! And now that I it is approaching, I have found myself searching for a passport cover! I've already done a similar post HERE, but I thought I would look up some new designs, then decide which one to choose!


So here are some of my favourite designs! Hope you like them :)

Passport Cover - Mysterious Butterflies - fits US passports

Passport Cover - Wall Flower in Sky Blue

Ready to Ship - Fabric Passport Sleeve. Tropical Chevron Print. Turquoise Lining.


Bird Passport Case colorful bird passport cover whimsical

Which of the above would you choose?

Don't forget to follow :)
   Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts


9 comments:

  1. how cute!! love chevron!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose the bird one. I love Etsy. So many great finds and lost time while i browse there!


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo jealous! I've always wanted to go to Scotland. Take a lot of pics & share please :) I like the bird one best.

    Following you via Monday blog hop
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these passport covers! My fave one is the first one....
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice passport covers! My favorite is the 'chevron print' c: x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all cute, but I like the first one the best, I think.
    I just found your blog, through Monday Blog Hop, so you have a new follower :)
    http://beautymadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I particularly like butterfly one and chevron design. So cute!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the butterfly one.. Infact I own one which has a butterfly print too :)

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that third one. Very cute!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...