Sunday, 2 December 2012

What’s Your #Partypose?

New Blogger Challenge ladies :)
A few days ago I mentioned on Facebook that I was working on a new blogger challenge and this is finally the result :) Checkout previous challenge HERE
This time the challenge is being organised by boohoo.com, which is a website offering amazing fashion items for really affordable prices!
So on to the challenge - bloggers have to create an outfit with at least 3 items from boohoo.com, with the total price not exceeding the £100. There are prizes to be won, £100 for the winning blogger and £250 for his/her readers! If you're interested in taking part - click HERE for more details.
And now onto my outfit choice - I chose a very classic two toned dress with an embroidered belt. I think it would look gorgeous for a Christmas party, or any festive event, due to its classic style and colours. I then tried to spice things up with the accessories.
Hope you like it :)
What’s your #Partypose?
Dress - Boohoo - £25 (HERE)
Ring - New Look - £6.99 (HERE)
Hair Band - Boohoo - £6 (HERE)
Feather Clutch - Asos - £18.50 (HERE)
Shoes - Boohoo - £20 (HERE)
Nail Polish - Boohoo - £4 (HERE)

Total Amount: £80.49

What do you think of this outfit?
Any plans on what you are planning to dress for this festive season?

Leave your links below if you decide to participate! I love seeing different entries, as they are always of great inspiration!

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

13 comments:

  1. Love the headband. Great blog!

    looksnicesoundsbetter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! check out mine at
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feather clutch!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hairband is so pretty! I'd wear it!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the outfit you've put together, it's so thought through especially with the nail polish too!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    Thanks for the blog comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit, I could definitely see myself wearing some of the pieces... especially the feather clutch :))

    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    SHOP my closet! :)
    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...what a cute look uv created...love it..the clutch is my fav..
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in
    do drop by...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look! I especially love the hairband!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great sense of style, I love the look you chose, especially the heels (;

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress :) Gorgeous festive colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The feather clutch is my favorite. The dress' waistband kind of makes me laugh it is very "Christmas" but still very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love the clutch as well haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...