Sunday, 9 December 2012

Surfdome.com Christmas Wishlist

I have been contacted by surfdome.com to let me know about this amazing opportunity they are offering all bloggers. Basically bloggers are invited to compile a wishlist not exceeding the total of £250, blog about the wishlist, and be in the chance of winning a £250 voucher from the website! (Link for further info is at the bottom of this post!)
I couldn't resist this challenge, or any other challenge for that matter, and started on my search for the perfect wishlist. I have to admit, that even though it is not the first time I visited the site, I was impressed with all the great brands they have! 
And here is my wishlist :) 
I literally love my list, and I would definitely not mind finding some of these items wrapped up under the tree :)
Surfdome.com Christmas Wishlist
1. Esprit Cross-Body Bag - £44.99 - this is just perfect to go shopping with, and adds a perfect pop of colour to the usual dark Winter outfits!
2. Jeepers Peepers Lace Sunglasses - £15.99 - stylish sunglasses are always a must, and they're perfect for those windy days :)
3. Fat Face Snowflake Slippers - £25.19 -  what is not to love about these slippers? everyone needs warm feet in Winter - and these will definitely make the perfect job
4.Ruby and Ed Oriental Bow Pink Floral Makeup Bag - £22.99 - cute, bright and easy to see when in a bag. The little bow makes it even more adorable!
5. Esprit Green Wallet - £28.99 - being a lover of colourful wallets, this green version makes  the perfect choice for the winter season.
6. Bench Knitted Horton Scarf - £29.99 - Couldn't have a wishlist without a scarf added to it. I really like the colour of this scarf, definitely not a common colour for the winter, but definitely brightens up a day outfit! 
7. Bench Beanie - £14.99 - Matches the scarf - perfect for the extremely cold days :)
8. Converse All Star Slim Ox Shoes - Charcoal - £39.99 - everyone needs a pair of converse in their shoe collection and in my opinion this is the ideal colour to have it in.
10. Ted Baker Assorted Socks - £24.99 - some nice stylish socks which come in the perfect gift box :)

The grand total of my whole wishlist is.........£248.11 !!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for this challenge, as I would definitely purchase all my wishlist if I had to win!
If you're interested in participating in this challenge, checkout the link HERE

Which are your favourite pieces from this wishlist?
Do you usually create a wishlist? 

              Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

16 comments:

  1. Huh I'm definitely intrigued by this offer! it seems so much fun, to put together a dream wishlist :D The makeup bag is so adorable - the print is sooo cute! EEK! Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross body bag looks great! I really need one like these.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices - I love the colour of the hat & beanie and the snowflake slippers are adorable! Good luck with the competition! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your picks!You just gave me some inspiration on what to buy for myself :)
    Check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Just leave a comment.
    I'm soon doing a GIVEAWAY, hopefully for Christmas. :)

    http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you win...that would be awesome!!

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection, I need to start writing my wishlist!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been wanting a pair of chucks for so long now! I love them in gray. The yellow purse is so cute as well!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are some amazing finds! i kind of NEED that yellow bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome wishlist. Wish you good luck!!! I love the floral make up bag <3
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure Santa will get you everything you want!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some great things there, I love the hat and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, love your style and love your blog...following you on Bloglovin! (:
    Check out mine and follow me if you like it too http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    much love.x

    Check out and like my Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely items, I actually really like the peachy coral beanie and scarf :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would so love to have every single item on your list. They are all items that I would get frequent use out of.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...