Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Pinned Inspiration - Layered Outfits

Finally cold weather has reached the island! The change is so drastic - but I'm definitely loving the amazing scenes and the sunsets over the sea are just amazing!
Since the weather change, I've been happily pinning layered outfits, because who doesn't love layers in the weather?
Hope you get some inspiration :)
Camel coat / lace up boots #coldweather #autumn #winter #effortless #weekend #casual #chic #style #outfit #onthego #fashion #layers #knits #sweater #outerwear #cozy #rainydays

winter fashion | Tumblr

Lace dress, leather jacket, fur vest, tights & boots...I'm wishing for a winter redo right now

bright coat

What do you think of these outfits?
My personal favourites have to be the first two :)

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

13 comments:

  1. i love the layered look. definitely something i need to work on not only to stay warm this winter but to also amp up my style!

    xoxo,
    alicia
    river city chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second is definitely my favorite! The boots and the loopy scarf is to die for! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love all of these outfit, although I think the third one is my favourite - that dress is gorgeous! Can't beat a bit of layering this time of year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are such great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfits and ideas!

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second one :) Great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first two as well. The first outfit gives a nice shape and seems very comfortable and warm. The second outfit is more eye catching- I really like the shade of blue on the denim shirt, and the casual air about it.

    Grace

    lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first and last best. Andy's sweater has such an awesome texture in the first photo which makes it the perfect layering piece. And winter layers can be drab but I love how the colors in the last picture pop!!

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirations!
    Wish You a fabulous and fashionable weekend dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks! I loooove layered fall styles
    xx
    http://www.facebook.com/prabhat11?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love layering! Great inspiration!
    Nice blog, check out mine and tell me what do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or FB? I would love to! :)

    xx Karolina

    Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the shoes in every pic!! All of those outfits were definitely my style :)

    everyweekischic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...