Tuesday, 18 December 2012

My Little e.l.f. Haul

 As I'm sure quite of you know, e.l.f. had a 50% discount a couple of weeks ago to celebrate their 5th year anniversary! & I like many others could not resist this crazy offer, so I got some lovely items for myself and a couple of gifts. 
First item I really wanted -but could not justify buying one for myself is the 48pcs Little Black Beauty Book, simply because I have too many eye shadows. So I decided to get two Warm Editions one for my mum - that way I can borrow it any time :) and another one for my Secret Santa gift :) I'm sure they'll both love it!


Next, was the festive nail polish set. I just loved the colours of these nail polishes - and for just £4 (original price), I could hardly go wrong! 



Next item I got was the Mineral Eye Brightener, simply because I was just curious to see how it works. I don't have anything similar to it, so I am definitely looking forward to try it out! Its description states: 'Infused with Chamomile, Green Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips and anywhere you want to brighten and revitalise.'

The next items are quite a few lip products - I had actually forgotten that I had ordered all these items! 
So, I got two neutral coloured mineral lipsticks:



A Mineral Lip Gloss:


And the final lip product is the Ruby Kiss Plumping Lip Glaze - £1.50. I got this shade mainly because I think it will look great for the Winter and just perfect for the festive celebrations!


Have you made use of this crazy offer?
If yes, what have you bought?

Don't forget to follow :)
   Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

9 comments:

  1. Nice stufffff i love youre buys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo que podria hacer yo con todo eso!!!!!! jaja
    un besitooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, the lip products look fab :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like the eye shadow palettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly I was alwsys very afraid to try ELF products but once I did, I realized that I really love their eyeshadows.

    Great haul and I hope you had a lovely xmas!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stuff!! Their eyeshadow palettes are awesome!

    www.allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul! I love the look of that Trendsetter lip gloss!

    Frances xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. E.L.F. is a great brand to get good products at inexpensive prices.

    Just found your blog and really like it. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...