Saturday, 29 December 2012

Earrings I am Totally In Love With!!

Hiya, hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I had the best week ever - now I'm actually dreading going back to work routine even though I have to admit that I've kind of missed work!
This past week has been a crazy week filled with shopping, drinks, meetups with family and friends, presents etc etc. Thinking of the different outfits to wear and accessories was great fun, however I found myself going back to the same earrings over and over again, so I decided to share them with you.
All those that know me well, know that I am always wearing stud earrings, especially in winter, since long earrings tend to get tangled up in scarves. So the earrings of choice for this past week and probably for many weeks to come are these two gorgeous floral pairs: 

The black floral pair are slightly oversized which look perfect with pulled back hair. I also love the petal details which are simply small hearts! 

The second pair which I am totally loving is this gorgeous oasap silver pair of floral design earrings.  They're just simple and very classic, but give the little glam one needs especially for during the day.


What do you think of these two pairs?
Do you usually wear studs or dangling earrings?

9 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, as obsessed as I am with accessories, I don't actually have my ears pierced. Always think about getting it done but I've just never got round to it!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute earrings! Especially the black flowers, so chic! Perfect for the new year!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, especially the black floral pair.

    http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that these are super cute and affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute earrings!


    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    CANVAS BAGS GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute earrings:) just found your blog would you like to follow eachother? happy new year xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I followed you through the "I Love my Post" blog hop! So glad I found your blog, i'm a new follower :) Come follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...