Saturday, 17 November 2012

New Bag :)

Hi there everyone :)
I wanted to share with you my new bag, which I recently bought from Coco FashionI needed a classic looking black shoulder bag, and this immediately caught my attention because of its quilted texture. Its a very classical black and white quilted shoulder bag with gold finishings. Although sinple I really like the white border which gives it a bit of a twist.





 It is also very versatile, as it can be worn as a clutch bag, or a shoulder bag with long or short chain! I got it for $11.30 (HERE) and there is the cream version of it, which I am trying to resist buying!

Have you ever bought anything from this store?
What are your opinions about quilted bags?


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts



8 comments:

  1. very chic

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so nice. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quilted bags, this is a great find! What a price!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own way too many bags, but if I could, I'd get this one too!

    New follower, follow back?

    simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...