Tuesday, 13 November 2012

How To Wear A Chunky Scarf

Hiya everyone, hope you're all doing well :)
After finally getting a little taste of the cold weather, I have been thinking of which scarves I can wear for now and which ones I will be needing in the colder months. I definitely love a good chunky scarf to keep me nice and warm :) 
To help me with some outfit inspirations, as those of you following me on pinterest (HERE) might have noticed, I have been pinning quite a few ideas. So I decided to share four outfits, which are totally different from each other, but which all look great in my opinion. My two favs have to be the first and last one - not really sure if its the jeans or the colour scheme that I'm attracted to! I love the bold colours in the second outfit, and with regards to the third I really like the instant fun effect of red and green in the same outfit!
.

chunky scarf


Green scarf!

street style.

What do you all think of the above outfits?
Which one would you find to be the most inspiring or the most probable for you to wear?

Don't forget to leave your pinterest links below, so I would be able to follow :)
In the meantime, HERE is my link to my pinterest, if you'd like to check it all out!

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

10 comments:

  1. loooove chunky scarves!

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where exactly do you get a chunky scarf? I've been dying to see where you can get them - I think they're a pretty non-Asian phenomenon though so I will have to pick them up when I get back to the US! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun inspo! I'm obsessed with chunky scarves right now! Definitely need to get some of those this winter!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all four of these outfits but especially #3! Thanks for the helpful post!

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits :) My favourite is the first one, but they all look so cozy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is number 1, I love the color contrast between each item. Most importantly I love a nice warm scarf to keep out the icy wind.

    Grace

    lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely obsessed with huge chunky oversize snoods, so much so I've started knitting them in my favourite colours. Honestly it is becoming a problem. I am totally loving your pins!!!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! I have one chunky Burberry scarf that I'm going to take out soon as it's getting really cold here.
    Have a great weekend.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chunky scarves are my fav!! Loved the post
    Do check out my blog and let me know if u wanna follow each other
    Hugs from India
    http://fashionstirred.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...