Saturday, 3 November 2012

Fav Autumn Accessories

Hello Autumn!! Finally its kind of Autumn around here!! Still can get really hot during some periods of the day, but at least we can now wear cardigans and autumn shades, and not look silly!

As I am so excited about this season, I decided to share with you my favourite accessories which scream Autumn to me! 

I mainly have four main items which I totally love and always find myself reaching for these items on a day out! Without further ado - here are my favourite four Autumn essentials!

1. Maroon Scarf - Ebay (HERE)

I think it is just the perfect shade and texture for this time of  year!! Definitely a must-have in my opinion!

2. Owl Necklace* - Oasap (HERE)

There has been some sort of owl craze lately, there seems to be all sorts of things in the shape of an owl! To be quite honest, I totally love it, so decided to get this adorable necklace, which I'm seriously adoring! So adorable!! And the old gold just makes it perfect for this time of year!

3. Boots - Centro Moda

What I love about this pair of boots, is that it has a great heel (not too high), perfect shade of brown, perfect style to wear with a pair of jeans!

4. Bag - Accessorize (HERE)


I got this bag a couple of months ago from the end of summer sales for an amazing bargain!! It was down to €15 from €50!! Again its the perfect shade of brown, big & spacious, and has rose gold hardware! Perfect!

What are your favourite Autumn accessories?
Do you have particular items which you reach to?
Have you given in to the cuteness of the owl accessories>

Let me know what you think :) I love to read all your lovely comments :)

Don't forget to checkout links below :)
Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts



18 comments:

  1. I love those boots! I am a huge boots fan for Autumn/ Winter :) The owl necklace is cute too x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn for all the warm clothes and boots you get to wear! Scarves are my fav too, I love the colour of yours!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is adorable! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute necklace!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    LAST WEEK NELLY SHOES GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!
    I love that owl necklace, I have one just like it! Stopping by BlogLove Therapy hop and am now your newest GFC friend #406. Looking forward to sharing the love and support.

    ~SimplyyMayra
    www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots! I need to get a pair of good autumn/winter boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace! I m following you now on GFC! Hope you'll visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace is really cute. I like the shoes as well. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect Autumn pieces! I love scarves as a layering option!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! That owl necklace is adorable!

    Gina Michele
    Rock Mosaic

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace and scarf are great and what a deal on the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love the scarf boots and bag everything is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post!!
    i love the boots
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love the shoes and bag! So chic! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post so much :) I always love reading your blog hh˘˘

    post-never be alone♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute boots and owl necklace!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...