Friday, 9 November 2012

A Cosy Wishlist

Hiya, I have lately been on the lookout for some great knitwear to keep me warm in the horrible months to come. So here is a wishlist of the top 4 favourite sweater I've found :)

Hope you like them :)

A Cosy Wishlist


What do you think of my picks?
Have you started wearing any knitwear yet? I personally haven't, since its  still quite warm during the day, so a thin cardigan and a scarf work fine for know :)


Don't forget to checkout links below :)
Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

11 comments:

  1. like your wish list. my favourite is the first black one
    kisses
    following you hope you will follow back
    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the black sweater and the ombre jumper these would be great for work or with jeans for the weekend.

    lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't had many cold days here yet either. I haven't worn any sweaters, but I have added a light cardigan on some days. I love the pink sweater above!


    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with jumpers at the moment!
    I love the black and cream ones! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! My city is currently in a snow storm so I am looooving these right now! New follower:)
    Found you on blog hop!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute :D

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I think I like the bottom left one best!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com
    \

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great sweaters! I would be happy with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo fun!! This is why I love winter :) http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...