Friday, 5 October 2012

Simply Jeans - Autumn Colours

Dearest Autumn, where are you??
Whilst having been putting up autumn outfits for quite a few weeks now, it is still not possible to wear anything similar in Malta since day time temp is still around 30 degrees(C) :\ Not that I'm complaining, but it would be really great to start wearing scarves and ankle boots!
Anyway, in the meantime, whilst I continue hoping for some cooler days, here is an outfit I would wear anywhere for during the day. It also incorporates my three favourite colours for the autumn: navy, maroon and tan brown :)
Hope you like it :)
Autumn Colours
Jeans - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
Top - Topshop (HERE)
Cardi - Ebay (HERE)
Bag - Oasap (HERE)
Scarf - New Look (HERE)
Watch - ASOS (HERE)
Boots - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)

What do you think of this outfit?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

11 comments:

  1. I love the brown shopper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cardi and the scarf, gorgeous!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear, don't complaint about warm weather! You'll miss it when winter comes! I'm enjoying a lot this week of Indian summer we're having :D . By the way, I'm back after my summer break in my blog with an outfit post!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bag! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! It feels like it's still summer over here in CA. Great outfit though, I really like the boots :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that blazer ;)

    Nice post ! Love your blog ;)

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)
    I'd love it :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I have a shopper just like that! Love it.

    xo,
    Lela
    http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...