Monday, 15 October 2012

Just Add a Little bit of Mustard...

Hiya!!! I'm finally back after a crazy couple of weeks where my schedule was just sleep, work and hospital! I literally had no time for anything, but lucky everything is now sorted, and everyone is fine, so i can come back to the blogging world!
Today's outfit is a simple outfit which can be dressed up or down very easily! I decided to go in an in-between and totally love the result.

Hope you like it :)
Just Add a Little bit of Mustard...

Blazer - Topshop (HERE)
Lace Top - New Look (HERE)
Jeans - MissSelfridge (HERE)
Earrings - New Look (HERE)
Bag - Oasap (HERE)
Shoes - Ebay (HERE)
Ring - New Look (HERE)
Bangles - Ebay (HERE)


What do you think of the outfit?
Would you change or add anything particular?


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

14 comments:

  1. Ooo I love it! The bangles and jeans are gorgeous and of course the blazer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! The blazer, blouse and ring are all such gorgeous pieces!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous earrings!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lace top, I don't like mustard so I would change the blazer to a red, and the bag to match. How do you put the picture together?

    Grace

    http://lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sure is a wonderful color for fall!! I def need some pieces in mustard!
    I am not wearing lipsticks in this color all the time, mostly for my blog - but they are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is calling my name!! :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your selection here!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the bag and blazer! amazing style you created! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! I love the lace on the top and it would be so cute peeking out from behind the blazer. I would totally wear this whole outfit.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you from the blog hop, and I am definitely following! Mustard is so underrated. I love the look of a statement blazer with a fairly monochromatic rest of the outfit. Definitely makes the jacket stand out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think that I could wear mustard myself, but I love the idea of using a bright blazer as the pop of color for an all black outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh I love the color mustard! I don't have enough in my collection, though!


    Found you through the I Love my Post bloghop!


    wonderlandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...