Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The Perfect Black Bag!

Am I the only one that takes ages to find the perfect everyday work bag? It personally took me months of searching for the perfect one!

I wanted a classic black bag, spacious but not too big (as the bigger it is, the more I put in it, and poor shoulders!), with some gold finishing. I needed it to be perfect for work, and for any other everyday use.

After scouring through literally hundreds of bags - I finally found the perfect one from oasap.com: 
It is the Lady Boston Shoulder Bag - a plain black faux leather structured black bag with gold detailing - absolute perfection!
Front View (Back is the same apart from a gold zipped pocket across the middle)
  I honestly thought it would be slightly larger - but I now think the size is great - as it has the space for all my everyday necessities, but not for anything extra! Brilliant - that way I get to save my shoulders carrying tons around.
Another bonus is that it has a longer strap to wear it across-body - perfect for a more casual look or if you just need your hands to be completely free!
This little beauty also comes in red - which I'm really tempted in getting as it has the perfect structure and size!
Also, since this bag is from oasap, I just wanted to let you know that I have lately posted about a 21% discount code to use on anything on the site (HERE).

What do you think of this bag?
Do you usually go for a plain structured bag or a more fun one for work/school?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is a perfect black bag, and a lovely size too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty black bag. It is really difficult to find the perfect black bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is gorgeous! I need a new black bag! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous bag! I agree a crossbody strap always marks it as a winner in my book!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful and the perfect size!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same issues when it comes to bag but i always use little tiny bags that i can never fit anything in lol.. Loving this one so simple and chic

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the bag seems like it fits in a good amount!

    for school i usually use a backpack :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this! I am currently on the hunt for a good, basic "everyday" bag. I now use my Marc Jacobs bowling bag, but that thing is about to fall apart. This is a great bag that you posted. It's not too big and seems like it fits a good amount of things!

    xo,
    Victoria
    http://thestylistadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely handbag. I am currently on the search for a perfect work handbag too. I'm keeping my eyes on Kate Spade's website hoping to find just the perfect one there.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bag! Defiantly go for more structured bags these days, helps the books sit better in my bag :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag looks great!!

    Check out my blog for the Lady Gaga's giveaway!

    -True

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...