Monday, 17 September 2012

Simply Jeans - Autumn Fever

Back to some jeans outfit inspirations!
I was inspired for this look from one of the outfits I  have pinned and blogged about a few weeks ago (HERE).
I really like the colour scheme in this outfit, and the fact that it is simple but extremely stylish.
Hope you like it :)Autumn Fever
Khaki Jacket - Sheinside (HERE)
Jeans - Sheinside (HERE)
Sunglasses - Ebay (HERE)
Earrings - ASOS (HERE)
Ivory Blouse - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Belt - New Look (HERE)
Shoes - New Look (HERE)
Bracelet - ASOS (HERE)
Bag - Sheinside (HERE)

What do you think of this outfit?
Do you like the fuller background compared to the simple backgrounds I had in previous outfits?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

5 comments:

  1. great outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit combo! great work something I would definitely wear!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! :) I really like that blouse! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits. Jeans and beautiful jean outfits are a must for me. I am loving tops like this as well. I came so close to buying a similar one to this but it was green just yesterday! I passed on it though because I already had a lace top and a dress.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit Kellina,,, that shirt is awesome. Would love to have it in my wardrobe

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...