Saturday, 1 September 2012

Pinned Outfits....

Another weekend means another pinterest outfit post :)
Hope you get some great inspiration from these amazing outfits!!
White graphic tee, white blazer, skinny jeans, and strappy heels.

love this look (this is a good site- celebrity inspirations for <100 dollars!)
Love this casual look.

For me it's quite clear, I will need blazers, scarves and denim!!
What will be your must haves for the Autumn season?

If you'd like to follow all my pins on Pinterest - here's the link :)

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

11 comments:

  1. love the outfits
    hv a great week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutee outfits

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks- as for me, scarves + plaid/tweed/houndstooth and a pair of chunky ankle boots!

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first one, blazers are always a win.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blazers are sure a must have !! Great pics :)

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never get tired of this look....it's simply timeless & classic!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. blazers is definitely so in! :)

    i followed you through "meet me on the brightside" hop. ♥
    i hope you can check and follow mine too.
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    ps. i am also having my first international giveaway.. maybe you guys want to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great inspirations! seeing these scarfs, I'm officially excited for fall!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! I just wanted to let you know that I no longer write on the blog fbegumstar.blogspot.com which you follow. I have started a new blog: fahmidabx.blogspot.com and would really appreciate if you could follow me there instead. Thank you and have a nice day!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look with the blue blazer!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Third look is my favourite, so simple and classy


    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...