Tuesday, 18 September 2012

New Great Online Store Find!

As  you might have guessed by now, I love looking for new online shops, which offer great products for great prices. As I was one of my never-ending searches, I found this online Korean store which offers great products for really amazing prices! The store is Coco-Fashion- which offers shipping world-wide at a really great price.

The items on sale are never-ending, even though really great, I don't usually look at the clothes or shoes as sizes are too small. Most Korean/Chinese stores offer shoes up to size 6 - whilst I am a size 7 :s Well if you're lucky enough to have small feet, you can have a look around at their collection, as I sure you'll find something you'll love. In the meantime here are a few items I seriously love from their current collection.

Khaki Messenger Style Korean Fashion Shoulder Bag

Green&White Cute Summer 2012/13 Korean Collection Hand/Shoulder Bag
Beige PU Elegant Hand/Shoulder Women's Bag

Yellow Multi Pocket Ladies Modern Bag

What do you think of the above choices?
Have you ever heard of this store? 
If yes, have you ever bought anything from it?

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally into the 2nd bag....its totally functional yet so chic & classy! Looks like that site is worth a try!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of cocofashion, and these prices are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are so lovely and inexpensive! I'm definetly going to check this store out! I'm your newest follower! Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love online shopping! Looks like a great store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely handbags at great prices. I especially love that top handbag. I have to go check out this website.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow some of these bags are super cute! I need to go check them out.

    I am new follower through the circular insanity's blog hop

    xoxox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...