Friday, 14 September 2012

Firmoo Sunglasses Review & How to Get Your Free Pair!!

A few weeks ago, I came across Firmoo - an amazing eyewear online store selling a great choice of eyewear for really great prices!!
I came across this site whilst looking for some reasonably priced prescription sunglasses. I did not want to spend a lot, since I have just changed my specs which cost me €200+, and obviously had no intention of spending any similar amount on a pair of sunglasses! 
Firmoo, has a really great choice of glasses and sunglasses and really great prices! Believe me when it comes to comparing prices - one wouldn't even start! They conveniently have the 'Try it On' app, where one can just upload a photo and virtually try on the different frames, which is always great, as it can at times be difficult to imagine a pair of glasses on oneself.
Whilst going through the sunglasses, I came across THESE tortoiseshell aviator style sunglasses - and I was immediately sold! Apart from finding an amazing pair, I also found that I could apply for a completely free pair of glasses!! Couldn't believe my luck! 


Having never ordered prescription eye-wear, I was slightly skeptical about the lens specificity and what the general quality of the glasses was going to be like, however I was totally surprised! The quality is great and the prescription lens was perfect - glad there were no issues with that, as I need the glasses for driving!It came with a transparent pink hard case, a clothe, a soft pouch and a tool to fix the screws if need be!  I am definitely really pleased with the quality and service. I will be definitely going back to the site in the future!

****Exciting News*** Firmoo are currently having an amazing offer, were new buyers get their eyewear (including prescription lenses if you need it) completely  FREE!! Yep you've read correctly, when you are buying your first pair, you get  it completely free - you just need to pay for the shipping!! For more details, about this offer, check out this link :  http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

If you are a blogger/youtuber check out link HERE.


Had you ever heard of this site before?
Have you ever got prescription glasses online?
Do let me know if you get your free pair of glasses :)

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I've heard a lot about this brand this week. Many bloggers are currently reviewing these glasses. Nice designs!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww amazing deal, i shall have to check it out!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! ,I shall have to check out !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...