Sunday, 16 September 2012

Etsy Finds Peter Pan Collars

Peter pan collars - they have been in fashion for quite some time, and they are one of those items that you either love them or hate them! I'm personally not a huge fan of them - especially the cotton material ones. However, whilst looking through etsy.com I saw some amazing designs, which I would definitely not think twice to wear! 

Have a look and let me know what you think!
Black Vintage Look Peter Pan Collar Detachable

Vintage style Bronze Peter Pan Collar Necklaces

Lace Looking Bib Collar Necklace

Scalloped Peter Pan Collar Laced Necklace, Gold

What do you think of these designs?
Do you usually wear peter pan collars?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

8 comments:

  1. cool
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear them, but they look very nice.

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them. I think they are really cute. Perfect to pair with a plain knit-top and make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog !
    following you now ! Please do follow mine- http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge fan too, but I admit they are so lovely!!!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning!

    Thanks,
    Lilian
    http://crosswoodstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds, ilike the second one :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. these collars are too cute, love the last one its so unique
    new follower :)
    vanessa
    xxx

    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...