Monday, 24 September 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Celebrity Inspiration time!!! I can't believe that I have chosen Rosie Huntington-Whiteley again (click HERE if you'd like to see last week's post), but I just love her style. I wouldn't mind having all her wardrobe to be honest. I love everything about her style!!
This outfit would make a really great day look!! Enjoy :)
Celebrity Inspiration - Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyGet the look:
Jacket - Ebay (HERE)
Tshirt - Matalan (HERE)
Jeans - NewLook (HERE)
Sunglasses - Ebay (HERE)
Necklace - Oasap (HERE)
Bag - Oasap (HERE)
Boots - New Look (HERE)

What do you think of this outfit?
Would you personally wear this kind of outfit?


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

8 comments:

  1. I lovee Rosie Huntington Whitley, she is stunning and has amazing style :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one pretty lady eh :) Love your choices, especially those boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks fab <3 Love the outfit!!!! Nice blog honey <3
    Do check out mine!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2012/09/having-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! So chic ... Wanna try this soon :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am obsessed with her style too! i need to get a pair of boots like that asap.

    Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely her style too. She's always so chic and stylish. I love that jacket. I'm heading over to ebay right now to get a look at the one you chose.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! I would absolutely wear this outfit, Love the celine bag alternative you found.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's soo pretty. i love that jacket! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...