Friday, 3 August 2012

Simply Jeans - Studs, Shorts, Blue & Green

It is finally Friday!!! Hope you  all had an amazing week! Mine was slightly painful, as I had really bad dental pain ...will be going to the dentist today  - hope its nothing too serious, as I'm literally petrified of going to the dentist!


Anyways....today's outfit is all about studs and two of my favourite Summer colours! Hope you like it :)Simply Jeans - Studs, Blue & Green
Studded Shirt   - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
Jeepers Peepers Sunglasses - ASOS (HERE)
Belt - Oasap (HERE)
Earrings - Accessorize (HERE)
Blazer - Ebay (HERE)
Sandals - ASOS (HERE)
Denim Shorts - Topshop (HERE)
Satchel - Ebay (HERE)


What do you think of this look?
Do you have any favourite colours for Summer?


A massive welcome to all my new followers!!
Keep your eyes open for a giveaway coming soon!!!

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

11 comments:

  1. I do like green. The bag looks great; I'd buy it straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also terrified of the dentist. Green is one of my favourite colours, I especially like the shoes. I like the blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the studded shirt and the colour of the blazer!
    I'm a new follower!:)
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shirt and shoes! Found your blog through a blog hop. Would you like to follow each other?

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these picks! That shirt is gorgeous! So is the blazer :)
    Check out the giveaway on my blog dear, its for a beautiful bracelet and I'd love for you to enter :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm really loving studs right now too, I'm hoping I can buy a few studded jackets and jeans for fall.

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cobalt blue and kelly green together is sooooo pretty ! Love the casual yet chic look of the whole ensemble !


    Enter my eShakti GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of the blazer!!
    xo
    Anastasia♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the bag!!

    clearancejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! :-) Green is definitely one of my favourite colours of the moment and I really like the bag you've chosen!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the boldness of a green accent! great outfit :)
    -S from Canadian Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...