Sunday, 26 August 2012

Pinterest Outfit Inspirations

Am I the only one that spends ages on Pinterest? I love pinning all sorts of things including food, outfits, interior design, animal cuteness, makeup and anything that catches my interest.
I've decided to share with you some amazing outfits I have pinned lately, which would look great for the coming season!
Enjoy!
autumn look


.

Layers! Need a light comfy long jacket.

How amazing are these outfits?!?!
Just realised that they are all denim trousers, but by now you should have understood that I'm totally addicted to it!

Which outfit is your fav?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

4 comments:

  1. all outfits are anazing... but I like the most first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute outfits! I can see why they inspired you. It's refreshing to see simple, but adorable, outfits on Pinterest... since so many trends seem to be pretty wild (and unrealistic).

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want someone new to follow, check out my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/judymyfriend/
    I already follow you, and I hear ya! I, too, can spend hours at that site... It's great for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really awesome inspirations! i'll def refer to them for the fall!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...