Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Knitted Wishlist

As I sit in heat stress index of 38 degrees with 70+% humidity, I ignore the heat, and continue adding things to my autumn/winter wishlist! This time, I stuck to one of my fav items for the season - knitted jumpers! 

Hope you like this great selection!
Knitted Wishlist
Moustache Jumper - Ebay (HERE)
Pink Jumper - Dorothy Perkins  (HERE)
Neon Twist Jumper - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
Pale Pink Jumper - New Look (HERE)
Black Studded Jumper - inlovewithfashion (HERE)

Can't wait till we get some cold weather!
What clothes do the trick and keep you nice and warm?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

6 comments:

  1. Some lovely jumpers. Feel bad that I am looking forward to winter, much prefer winter fashion- plenty of layers and cosiness!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great post!

    Love these sweaters especially the salmon-ish one :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I've just came across your blog!! I've wanted a black studded knit for ages and I'm totally in love with this one

    http://fashionlifelovefaith.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that mustache sweater! super cute!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the most that moustache jumper!!! it looks so awesome :D

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god I cant believe that winter is coming :( I got myself some sweaters already and am not looking forward to the cold but these are very cute sweaters! Thanks for sharing
    http://cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...