Sunday, 19 August 2012

Etsy Finds - Vintage Bag Edition

Good morning everyone :)
Today I decided to explore the vintage section on  the etsy website, which is something I have never looked into, as I usually just explore the handmade section.
I have to admit that I have never done any vintage shopping, but through the blogs I read, I have realised that one can find some real gems! So this is my first selection of vintage items which I'm really liking!
Hope you like this vintage bag selection!
                                                               Vintage Bowling Bag

Forest Green Satchel Bag 


Vintage American Tourister Carry On Bag, Suitcase, Tote

Vintage Samsonite Travel Bag

Vintage Black Canvas Purse with Carmel Brown Trim

Do you own any vintage items?
Where is the best place to shop for vintage things?

MAKE SURE TO CHECKOUT MY GIVEAWAY (HERE) - LAST FEW DAYS TO ENTER!

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

6 comments:

  1. Those bags are all so pretty! I especially like the green one!
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one is awesome... love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vintage Samsonite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great picks! I really like the vintage Samsonite best I think, but all of these are unique in their own way and seem cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. all these are great! the purple one is unique! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...