Sunday, 12 August 2012

Etsy Finds - Smart Look

Hiya, hope you're all having a great weekend. Mine is a super long one as I'll be back to work on Thursday!! Yaaaaaaay :) Wish we had a public holiday every week !!

Its time for another etsy outfit!! This time its a little different and no denim was included!! It was quite tough to do an outfit without any denim included but I'm really happy with the final result!

Hope you like it :)Etsy Finds - Eve Look

What do you think of this outfit?
Have you ever worn shoe cuffs? They look amazing in my opinion - but have never tried any yet!

Also, don't forget to checkout my giveaway  (HERE) :)

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

6 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of shoe cuffs before, but wow, they look good :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must start browsing Esty more often -- I need a blouse like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit for today's Etsy Finds! Thanks so much for including my earrings for a finishing touch on this super cool outfit! I have two pairs available, on Etsy, and will SHIP FREE if the buyer mentions in the note to seller when checking out that they found them on Kellina's Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the feather shoes
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love etsy xx The jewellery you can find on it is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is stunning! Those shoes, OMG! Totally love it...
    Check out my worldwide giveaway girl
    The Amazing World Of J - ♥Worldwide Giveway♥
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...