Sunday, 5 August 2012

Etsy Finds - Day Outfit

Happy Sunday everyone :) hope you're all having an amazing day :) I'm still in pain with my teeth - have an infection in one of my tooth nerves Ouch!! Hopefully medications will start working soon!!


Here is today's etsy find's outfit! Its a relaxed outfit perfect for the day or for a bbq by the beach!
Hope you enjoy it!
Etsy Finds - Day Outfit
Tshirt / Bag / Scarf / Sandals / Denim Shorts / Earrings


What do you think of this outfit?
Isn't it surprising how many amazing things one can find on etsy!?!?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

7 comments:

  1. That's. A lovely outfit Jessica !

    I am glad that my bag is included :)

    All the best
    Konstantinos

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit. I loved the neon shade matching in sandals, earrings and bag. :)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect laidback outfit, love the neon!




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    SANS-ONLINE €50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a lovely post! You’re blog is so sweet! xx
    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit :) I hope your teeth feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so marvelous.
    I really like the use of neon :)
    Thank you for including my neon earings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...