Monday, 27 August 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Zooey Deschanel

Celebrity Inspiration - with no denim in sight!!! I'm not really a dress person, but I really love this outfit Zooey Deschanel wore! 

Don't you just love the colour mix?Celebrity Inspiration - Zooey Deschanel
Get the look:
Dress  - New Look (HERE)
Blazer - Ebay (HERE)
Wayfarers - Ebay (HERE)
Bag - Ebay (HERE)
Pumps - Ebay (HERE)

What are your thoughts about this outfit?
Would you wear these colours together?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Love Zooey Deschanel!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit! I'm a huge Zooey Deschanel fan too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her look! just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...