Monday, 13 August 2012

Celebrity Inspiration - Jessica Alba - Autumn Look

Am I the only one looking forward to Autumn? I personally, really look forward to start combining some great outfits! Honestly, I just love the layers one can wear in Autumn - especially since, in this heat, one avoids layering as much as possible!

Hope you enjoy this fun, casual look by Jessica Alba, I really love it, even though I am still uncertain with regards to mixing tan and grey!
Celebrity Inspiration - Jessica Alba - Autumn Look
GET THE LOOK:
Tshirt - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Blazer - New Look (HERE)
Burgundy Jeans - inlovewithfashion (HERE)
Scarf - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
Sunglasses - Ebay (HERE)
Bag - Ebay (HERE)
Boots - Ebay (HERE)

As I finish writing this post, the Olympics are coming to an end. Simply an amazing closure!!

What did you think of the closing of the Olympics?
And what is your opinion about mixing grey and tan in the same outfit?

Don't forget to checkout my GIVEAWAY HERE

10 comments:

  1. Great look! Since I didn´t see the closing of the Olympics because it was just so late and I was just way too tired to stay up and watch it and so I don´t know what to think about it yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the boots and the pop of colour from the jeans and sunglasses!

    Autumn and Winter style is often my favourite too - I'm a big fan of layering and cute cardigans at that time of year!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a blog award, please check it out!
    Zoe
    x

    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-second-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are very lookalike! The boots are just awesome.

    I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following me would mean alot!
    http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. great autumn look! I heave everything i need so i think i'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool recreation! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti from Style Delights Blog
    *Giveaway* - Win a gorgeous piece of jewelry from Jeweliq

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog through Blog Love Therapy. Followed!

    Follow Back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    We will be doing a giveaway including the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (and more) once we reach 150 followers!

    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this rocker chic look!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica Alba is also my muse for her red carpet & street style....thanks for sharing!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...