Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Boots Wishlist

Hiya,
As I continue wishing that Autumn comes visiting us sooner, I have been adding numerous boot on my wishlist!
I just love boots, and sometimes wish that I live in a place where I can wear them all year round. Unfortunately, with our Summer weather, one cannot minimally think of wearing such footwear!
Wishlist - Ankle Boots Wishlist

Grey Studded Boots - Ebay (HERE)
Apricot Lita Style Boots - Ebay (HERE)
Tan Boots - New Look (HERE)
Chelsea Boots - Ebay (HERE)
Blowfish Boots - ASOS (HERE

Do you enjoy wearing boots?
What is your favourite footwear for the Autumn/Winter seasons?
Any particular colours apart from tan, black or grey?

LAST FEW DAYS TO ENTER  GIVEAWAY (HERE)


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

5 comments:

  1. I love all the boots* Please I want all in my closet :D
    See my blog, Chance to change

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe summer is winding down, but I am so excited for Fall Fashion! It's the season for boots and layering. Great boot choices.

    xx - Vee
    The Avenue Vee & @TheAvenueVee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these boots ! I want all of them lol and then some!

    xoxo,
    Iqra
    Masala Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the apricot lita style ones!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...