Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Autumn Wishlist

As I'm preparing this post, I am sitting nice and cool literally in front of the AC. Outside is boiling hot, and had I not had the AC, I would definitely not be doing an Autumn wishlist - as its way too hot to think of thicker layers. 

I have to admit that this is the first year I've been truly looking forward to Autumn, so I have been eyeing up some things which I would love to add to my wardrobe.

Here are a few things on my Autumn wishlist :)
Autumn Wishlist
Watch - Ebay (HERE) (only £1.79!! How can you not like it!!)
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Prada inspired Sunglasses - Ebay (HERE)
Blowfish Boots - ASOS (HERE)
Bag - Ebay (HERE)

I also wanted to let you know that Amanda - shop owner of where the earrings (featured in last Sunday's Etsy Outfit (HERE) are, has offered free delivery to anyone wanting those earrings!! You just need to mention Kellina's Thoughts in the note to seller :)

MAKE SURE TO CHECKOUT MY GIVEAWAY (HERE)

Have you started looking for Autumn pieces?
Which shops will you be looking at, to update your Autumn wardrobe?

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

7 comments:

  1. Found you through the Blog Hop and now following! Please Hop to mine, lol :)

    I have too many wish list!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look,, in fact those Prada glasses hve been on my mind since long. Glad u showed a cheaper version!!

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the sunnies!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jumper, it's just about spring here so I'm looking forward to wearing dresses and no leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pieces, especially the watch its so gorgeous! Cute blog, just followed :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...