Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Wishlist #6

Neutral shades for this week!


I picked up some autumn stuff as we had a really cloudy morning yesterday, which set me in the mood for cosy things!
Wishlist
Scarf - Ebay (HERE)
Jumper - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
Green Bag - AX Paris (HERE)
Cream Ankle Boots - Ebay (HERE)
Rope Bracelet - Ebay (HERE)
Beige Clutch - Boohoo (HERE)

Which are your favourite picks?
I literally would love to get everything in  this wishlist! It has to be amongst my favourite wishlists I have created yet!

Don't forget to checkout the oasap 'Bash the Monster Giveaway' (HERE)!!
 (I have already won $16 !! - will definitely be going back everyday to collect a nice amount of cash credits to then spend on the website :))

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

6 comments:

  1. love the bag!!!

    xo
    www.jiglycioous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent picks! love the sweater!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater and charm bracelets! I would love to wear them on night outs and dates with my love. On separate occasions though. I like to show off my bracelets. It's quite hard to do that with long sleeves.

    I have started a new link-up at my blog. It'll mean so much if you join me! :) Kindly go to the link: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovelove the heels and the mint green bag!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...