Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Tuesday Treats - Studded Wishlist

I am not usually an all black, studded clothing kind of person, but I must admit that with this trend going on for the past weeks, I have finally given in and looked up some amazing studded pieces, which I would really love to add to my wardrobe!
Studded Wishlist
Jacket - Miss Selfridge (HERE)
 Studded Wallet - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Tan Bag - Ebay (HERE)
 Studded Cuff - Forever 21 (HERE)
 Studded Boots - Ebay (HERE)

What do you think of the studded trend?
Which is your preferred item from the above wishlist?

Also don't forget to checkout the oasap 'Bash the Monster Giveaway' (HERE)!!(I have already won $25!!:))


Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

11 comments:

  1. I like studded trend! And congrats on winning $25 already in the Oasap giveaway. I have won only $9 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!! I have one that is similar but without the studs and it makes me thing if I can add it to it!! thanks for the inspiration

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything on this wish list as well :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all things on this list and I have my eyes set on some studded Steve Madden loafers! i cant wait!
    xo
    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove both bags!!!
    xxx

    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things spikes & studs!
    Found your blog from the BBU blog hop xo
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that studded wallet! xo
    just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check my blog out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this stud trend! the shoes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Studs have been hot on the fashion trend since so long,, its only better better wid time ..(age?)

    like tht bracelet

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cuff. forever 21 have some lovely pieces of jewellery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...