Friday, 27 July 2012

Tan & Navy Summer Outfit

A super easy and comfy outfit for today, inspired by a hectic work schedule and relaxed BBQs. At the moment I'm really busy, so quick easy outfits for the evenings are what I'm currently opting for. 


I would wear this outfit for a BBQ in the eve or for a relaxed day - maybe to do some shopping (really wish I had the time to go shopping!).


Hope you like it :)
Tan & Navy Summer Outfit
Brass Panel Bracelet - ASOS (HERE)
Charm Bracelet - ASOS (HERE)
Sunglasses - Accessorize (HERE)
Print Vest - Dorothy Perkins (HERE)
Earrings - ASOS (HERE)
Denim Shorts - Topshop (HERE)
Sandals - Ebay (HERE)
Bag - Ebay (HERE)

Don't forget to checkout the oasap 'Bash the Monster Giveaway' (HERE)!!(I have already won $17!!:))

Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

5 comments:

  1. I like the sunnies! My kind of style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the sandals and top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!! love everything on the collage
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVED the Gucci Marrakech line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...