Saturday, 7 July 2012

Just a preview ...

Here is a preview of tomorrow's etsy finds!

Just a preview ...
Have had a really busy week - work-wise so totally forgot about instagram :s yep its a new thing for me, so I have to constantly think and remind myself to take instagram pics! If you would like to join me on my daily instagram photos (yep I am planning to take at least one pic a day) this is my username - kellinasthoughts

Do let me know your instagrams in the comments, so that I would be able to follow!

Also a massive thank you for all your support and for your follows! I cannot believe that my little blog has already so many followers!!

Here are my other links, if you would like to check some of them :
Bloglovin * Hellocotton * Facebook * Polyvore * Pinterest * Instagram: kellinasthoughts

2 comments:

  1. That looks very pretty!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't blame you, i have to remind myself to use instagram too when i get super busy! following you, my instagram username is @aliciatenise!

    xoxo,
    alicia // river city chic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

Really appreciate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...